ぼくのにほん My Japanese adventure
Richy made a journal about his trip to Japan
Script: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji characters with Furigana 月、火、水、木、金、土、日、本、人行、見
Char: 641 in total (main text: 369 and captions: 272)
Style: A5 saddle-stitched booklet
Take a sneak peek at what’s inside!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- 火よう日に おばけやしきに 行きました。
On Tuesday, I went to a haunted house.
- 日よう日に はじめて ゆきを 見ました。
On Sunday, I saw snow for the first time.
- ぼくは 日本が だいすきです。
I love Japan.
In alignment with the Australian Curriculum: Year 7-8 band achievement standards:
- Recount experiences and express opinions
- Read katakana including elongated vowels, double consonants and contractions.
- Read high-frequency kanji such as 行、見、月、火、水
- Build cohesion in texts and elaborate on meaning using grammatical elements such as conjunctions, for example, だから
- Use a variety of verb tenses to express ideas and experiences, and a range of particles, such as が、へ、と、に、の、で
Cultural note from the author:
In Richy’s journal about his trip to Japan, he shares his experiences with both the traditional and modern aspects of the country. You will see Tokyo Disneyland, the Pokémon center in Tokyo, a haunted house in Odaiba, Yuki no Otani snowfall in Takayama, Kinu Green Park in Kinugawa, and Nikko Edo Village in Nikko as his main destinations. Let us discover the adventures that Richy described as “fun, delicious, beautiful, cute, interesting, and amazing.”
ISBN: 13: 978-1-925808-04-9
|Dimensions||149 × 211 × 2.5 mm|